GMX, Inc. is a manufacturer and supplier of waterproofing and dampproofing products for the building envelope. GMX is a wholly owned subsidiary of Garland Industries, Inc. and is the only ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of residential/commercial waterproofing systems.
GMX products are specifically engineered to safe guard your investments from water intrusion and degradation; in doing so, our products add value to your investments. It's that simple.
To ensure that our products maintain their level of among the highest quality of waterproofing products available in the industry to date, all of our products are manufactured with the highest level of raw materials accessible.
Product consistency and performance under the harshest of waterproofing conditions are additional benefits as result of our continuous investment and importance placed in our manufacturing facilities, processes, and employees; as well as our growing customer base.
GMX's Ultra-Shield Waterproofing Systems deliver these features:
- Reduces heat loss, improves energy efficiency
- Prevents air leakage and soil gas entry
- Prohibits moisture from the outside air, from the ground, from the inside air, as well as that introduced during construction from getting into the basement
- Channels rain water and ground water run-off away from the home
- Environmentally safe, cost effective waterproofing systems from an ISO 9001 certified supplier
- Professional bid packages and project documentation for building and code officials
- Local installation through GMX's Authorized Applicator network
- Long-term product and performance warranties